Aldershot and District Allotment Association Ltd
SHED AND POLYTUNNEL REQUEST FORM
I wish to erect a shed/ polytunnel (delete as appropriate) on the above plot and agree to the following conditions:
- Maximum size of shed will be 6 feet long by 4 feet wide and no higher than 6 feet 6 inches, and must not have any Add-ons (porches or lean-tos) attached either now or subsequently
- A solid base for the shed will be provided.
- The shed must be new or in good condition (committee to conﬁrm shed quality).
- The position of the shed will be in accordance with the shed location plan on display in our Site Office.
- The shed / polytunnel must be a minimum of 6 inches away from any main path and 6 feet away from any concrete road.
- The shed / polytunnel must be securely fixed to the ground to prevent movement.
- The polytunnel must not exceed 2m x 3m and it must be of a type commercially available.
- The polytunnel should not unduly cast shade on any neighbouring plot, should be used for cultivation purposes only ( ie not for storage) and should not contain any glass.
- The shed / polytunnel and its contents will not be covered by the Association’s insurance
|Approved by the Committee||Date
Registered Office: Church Road Allotments, Church Road, Aldershot, Hants, GU11 3PR