Aldershot and District Allotment Association Ltd
NAME PLOT NUMBER
I wish to erect a shed/ polytunnel or polycarbonate greenhouse (delete as appropriate). Note that it is not permissible to have both a polytunnel and a greenhouse on the above plot and agree to the following conditions:
- Maximum size of shed /polycarbonate greenhouse will be 6 feet long by 4 feet wide and no higher than 6 feet 6 inches, and must not have any Add-ons (porches or lean-tos) attached either now or subsequently.
- A solid base for the shed /polycarbonate greenhouse to be provided by the plotholder.
- The shed / polycarbonate greenhouse must be new or in good condition (committee to conﬁrm the quality).
- The position of the shed / polycarbonate greenhouse will be in accordance with the shed location plan on display in our Site Office. If a shed has already been sited, then the polycarbonate greenhouse should not unduly cast shade on adjacent plots.
- The shed / polytunnel shed / polycarbonate greenhouse must be a minimum of 6 inches away from any main path and 6 feet away from any concrete road.
- The shed / polytunnel must be securely fixed to the ground to prevent movement.
- For a polycarbonate greenhouse, it must be secured by means of paving slabs, railway sleepers, concrete gravel boards or something similar.
- The polytunnel must not exceed 2m x 3m and it must be of a type commercially available.
- The polytunnel / polycarbonate greenhouse should not unduly cast shade on any neighbouring plot, should be used for cultivation purposes only ( ie not for storage) and should not contain any glass.
- The shed / polytunnel shed / polycarbonate greenhouse and its contents will not be covered by the Association’s insurance.
Approved by the committee: Date.
Registered Office: Church Road Allotments, Church Road, Aldershot, Hants, GU11 3PR