Aldershot & District
The Aldershot and District Allotment Association was formed in 1917;
land was bought or leased for the purpose of providing allotments for the people of
Aldershot and the surrounding area to grow food for the war effort.
The Association has one allotment site which is privately owned (by the
members). It is managed by a team of volunteers.
Use the buttons on the left to find more information about the Association
and the allotments.
For information about Council owned allotments in the Aldershot and
Farnborough area visit the
Borough Council website.
This website is maintained on behalf of the Association by Brian Maskell.
To view this website in full, a browser capable of displaying frames is